My name is Tim. I have been a software developer for the past 15 years.
This site is mostly notes to my future self with things I find useful and maybe you will find them useful too.
My projects and experiments
http://soliditykoans.com - This was my first Elm project, it compiles and run Solidity in the browser.
https://github.com/readevalprint/acme-dao - My attempt to build a Proof of Concept DAO for payments
https://github.com/readevalprint/blockbrain - Simple Percepton in (an old version of) Solidity
https://github.com/readevalprint/sift - Data warehouse project with JSON Schema and Pypy sandbox
https://github.com/readevalprint/mini-django - The smallest single file Django project!
Some of my open source contributions
Django Rest Framework
- Fixed rendering bug and made test case
- Also was an individual sponsor for the project
- Wrote tests for Django channels response objects
Some things I've done in roughly chronological order
- tons of Flash intros when it was still Macromedia and intros were cool.
- OCR data automation in Ruby
- Perl web scraping of real estate websites
- PHP development
- Django with Tastipie
- Django Cartridge with Stripe integration
- Django Rest Framework and Channels for websockets
- simple Neural Network in Solidity
- Tensorflow and Keras for Crypto price predictions
- Learned Kubernetes for deployment to AWS and Google Cloud
- Learning Elm-lang to get back into front end development